Read the most relevant musical instruments news from our company about how our online learning system continues to develop, and also follow the activities that TuCuatro promotes every year to help the Cuatro and other exotic musical instruments to be better known around the globe.
TuCuatro is the only online system in the world that dedicates its efforts to the teaching of folkloric musical instruments from South America.
On this page, you’ll be able to follow up with the musical instrument news related to TuCuatro and the exotic instruments that we teach, like the Cuatro, Bandola, Maracas, Cavaquinho, etc.
- Musical Instrument Market Anticipated to Garner USD 12.58 Billion By 2030 – Yahoo FinanceThe music industry has always been an ever-evolving market, and in recent years, it has become more apparent than ever. From the rise of digital platforms to advancements in musical instruments and technology, companies have been stepping up their game to keep up with the market’s growing demands. According to Yahoo Finance’s recent article, the […]
- TuCuatro brings more musical instruments to the family!TuCuatro releases a multi-instrument feature. Today we’re releasing a new tool to help you learn these songs that you love, using your favorite musical instruments. Now for each song at TuCuatro you will be able to select and change the instrument and see, in real-time, the song’s chords for that specific musical instrument. Learning chords […]
- Celebrating 10 years of learning the cuatro online with TuCuatroFor the past 10 years, TuCuatro has been at the forefront of pioneering how we learn to play the Venezuelan Cuatro. With an online learning portal dedicated to the teachings of the Venezuelan Cuatro, TuCuatro has built a solid foundation that has secured the future of the cuatro and its teachings on a global scale. […]
- The Evolution of Cuatro Teaching MethodologyCuatro Classes Evolved National instruments such as the Cuatro are cultural artifacts which defines us to our very core. They are used to express ourselves and are present during bountiful times just as in moments of turmoil. In our not so distant past, the teachings of the Cuatro was severely restricted as it was limited to […]
- Latin American Instrument Adopts a Japanese Soulラテンアメリカの楽器が、日本の魂を採用 For many years the Venezuelan Cuatro or Colombian Cuatro as it is also referred to have been confined to the northern areas of Latin American as well as several Caribbean islands. As the instrument had begun to expand its presence throughout the continent as well as being brought to North America and Europe by […]