We have covered the feedback and assessment procedure applied to TuCuatro students. It is important to be aware of the full procedure in sequence, as there are a considerable amount of steps involved.
Using the steps indicated below, place them in correct order following the procedure highlighted in this sections’ demonstration.
- Student selects assignment to complete
- Student submits their assignment
- E-mail notification of assignment submission received by instructor
- Instructor accesses assignment area
- Instructor accesses student progress portfolio
- Instructor reviews submitted student assignment
- Feedback is uploaded to student progress portfolio
- Assignment is approved and informs student through message